Users of the Portal www.palexco.com are informed that the companies of the Comar Group respect current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, adopting the appropriate measures to do so. technical and organizational techniques necessary to prevent loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorized access.
Data Protection Officer
COMAR has appointed a Data Protection Delegate, in order to protect the fundamental right to privacy and the protection of personal data. Their contact details are as follows:
- Avenida Enrique Salgado Torres, 11. C.P. 15008 A Coruña.
Purposes of personal data processing
Comar Investments and Business Management S.L. and/or the companies belonging to or linked to the COMAR Group, as data controllers, will process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Respond to your queries and requests.
- Manage the data of users who want to participate in one of our selection processes through the web form that is available to them.
- Manage the data of users who want to exercise their rights through the web form that is available to them.
The legitimate basis of the treatment for the above purposes is the consent you give us.
Data retention period
The personal data provided will be kept as long as they are necessary to respond to your requests or requests, as long as the contractual relationship is maintained or as long as you do not request its deletion.
When there is a legal obligation, your data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with these obligations.
Once the retention period has expired, the personal data will be deleted or pseudonymised.
Rights of the interested party
In accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations, you may at any time exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: You will have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not your data is being processed, is being transferred to a third country or an international organization and, in such case, to request a copy of it.
- Right of rectification: You will have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Right of cancellation or oblivion: You will have the right to delete your personal data when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes collected, is obsolete, compliance with the treatment is withdrawn or has been used illegally.
- Opposition right strong : You may oppose the processing of your personal data unless the processing is necessary for reasons of public interest.
- Right to limitation of treatment: You can request the limitation of the treatment of your data.
- Right of portability: You have the right to request the transmission of your data to another entity or to yourself, they will be provided in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading.
- Right to oppose automated decision-making: You will have the right not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing, including profiling.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights through the following channels:
- On the website grupocomar.com, in the Rights of the Interested Party section.
- Sent a letter by Postal Mail to:
Comar Inversiones y Dirección de Empresas S.L.:
Avenida Enrique Salgado 11,15008 A Coruña
In addition, we inform you that we will respond to your request without undue denunciation and within a month at the latest. If necessary, this period could be extended by another two months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. If it is not possible to attend to your request or an extension is necessary, from COMAR we will explain the reasons for the delay within a month from the receipt of your request.
Additionally, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, in relation to any question related to the processing of your data by Comar.
Communication of data to third parties
Personal data will be processed by Comar and will not be transferred to any entity without your express consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Personal data will not be transferred to or accessible by any third party other than (i) possible subcontractors of Comar (telecommunications operator, providers of hosting services and maintenance of information systems, providers of payment and fraud management, etc.), for purely technical and logistical reasons, and (ii) in the event of a reorganization of the Comar group including the total or partial transfer of assets, merger, acquisition, merger and, in general, any reorganization operation.
Your personal data may be disclosed to the other companies of the Comar group for the purposes of managing and optimizing your requests, and subject to your consent.